Cyclofoss Technologies Limited is a tech start-up company based in Lagos. We operate web-based and social media platforms in a number of categories.
Cyclofoss is a great place to work where people are inspired to be the best they can be. Cyclofoss Technologies Limited is founded on the simple philosophy of building innovative businesses around great teams. We recognize that our continued success as a company depends largely on the collective strengths of our employees.
We are seeking brilliant minds to fill the position of:
Job Title: Video Editor
Type: Permanent - Full-time
- We are looking for a talented Video Editor to assemble recorded raw material into a finished product that's suitable for web broadcasting. Ultimately, you should be able to bring sight and sound together in order to tell a cohesive story.
- The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics and special effects.
- Eligible candidate must be competent in the use of various post production applications like Adobe Premiere Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro X , etc. Good in 3D animation software is a plus.
- Provide high quality video production.
- Lead video creative projects from conception to post production.
- Edit news videos and TV program videos.
- Edit short form, advertising, and documentary style videos.
- Optimize video files for high quality while maintaining a reasonable file size.
- Encode, export, and manage final compositions, digital assets, and project archives.
- Upload videos to YouTube.
- Create Video Ads and promotional materials.
- Provide assistance to Social Media Manager.
- Manage/Monitor convectional news channels and the web.
- Provide video production and photography assistance if needed.
- Expert-level user of Adobe Creative Suite with primary focus on After Effects (including working with 3D objects), Premiere, and Photoshop.
- Technical knowledge of edit systems, codecs, and video encoding.
- Conversant with Youtube and other online social media video repositories.
- A proficient visual and typographic aesthetic.
- Strong project management skills.
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines.
- Ability to learn new skills and assume new responsibilities.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.