Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: MS Ladies, Campus-Based Provider
Reporting to: Regional Manager
Duration of contract: 2 years (renewable)
Probationary period: 6 months
- The MS Ladies Campus-Based Provider is an integral part of MSION’s MS Ladies team. S/he will be responsible for easily accessible, quality assured and affordable contraception services and other relevant reproductive health services among teeming young women of reproductive age within and around selected tertiary institutions in the focus state.
- The MS Ladies provider will also provide appropriate follow-up care as required directly or through a nearby MSI Centre or Blue Star clinic.
- The post will be based in Ogun, with duties and responsibilities presented below may change as MS Ladies activities evolve and expand.
- S/he report to the Regional Manager with dotted line report to the MS Ladies Coordinator who is responsible for achieving financial sustainability, effective management, high productivity and growth in line with MSION’s annual and long-term strategic goals and objectives.
- Ensure the delivery of high quality, client friendly clinical services in around area of coverage
- Report incidents and analyse trend, while creating a no blame culture
- Build a robust referral linkages for managing complications and incidences
- Ensure that findings of Clinical Quality Assessments are properly documented, actioned and learnings taken for the improvement needed.
- Liase with the Clinical and Quality Assurance Unit on all clinical issues
- Identify appropriate personal training needs in consultation with the clinical unit and MS Ladies coordinator.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as requested by the Clinical Services Manager
Iincome and CYPS:
- Provide Family Planning(especially LARC), other SRH and general medical services
- Develop innovative strategies to increase income for MS Ladies channel
- Be abreast with prevailing trends and competitions as a tool in strategically positioning the channel for more profit
- Liase with the marketing team to increase visibility of MS Ladies in assigned state for increase services and income.
Data and Narrative Reports:
- Ensure accurate disaggregation of MIS data by sex and age where applicable
- Complete reporting of MIS data
- Prepare analytical monthly, quarterly and annual reports highlighting all KPIs.
- Manage and report financial, clinical and service numbers as recorded within the reporting period.
- Document all human-interest stories and report same on monthly and quarterly basis
- Maintain an updated database of key trainings/orientations offered or received from other partners
- Reconcile all the underlying Daily Activity Logs to the Weekly Report and Monthly Report, ensuring they have been correctly compiled
MS Ladies Performance Management and Procurement:
- Develop regular work plans in collaboration with the channel coordinator with the objective to use resources in most efficient manner and maximise results while maintaining quality
- Analysis of monthly performance in collaboration with the channel coordinator and develop action plan for improvement.
- Be responsible for all logistical requirements needed for all services and plan to prevent unnecessary stock outs and wastage in the service location
- Liase with the Regional Manager on all regional activities.
- Demonstrate a strong commitment to MSION mission and goals.
- Ensure that a high level of communication is maintained with MSION team as well as with external partners and MSI
- Encourage a positive culture, work environment and attitude among all team members
- From time to time represent the organisation at meetings, workshops, press conferences, or other forums
- Carry out any other duties as reasonably requested by the regional manager or the channel coordinator
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Must have a recognized clinical qualification in Nursing and Midwifery Degree (B.Sc Nursing,RN/RM)
- Must be registered with a recognized local clinical professional body in Nigeria and of good Standing
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision
- At least 2 years post- NYSC experience in a relevant position (Essential)
- Experience of working in Sexual and Reproductive Health (Essential)
- Excellent provider-client interaction skills (Essential)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. [Essential)
- Experience in USAID / DFiD/BMGF or other donor funded projects (Desirable)
- Work experience with Nigeria Health Service and/or an INGO (Desirable)
- Articulate and analytical with attention to detail. (Essential)
- Knowledge of health delivery system in Nigeria(Desirable)
- Must be multi-skilled with basic surgical skill
- Must have requisite experience to work with minimum supervision.
- Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services (Essential)
- Able to work on own initiative and at longer periods
- Customer focused with good interpersonal skills to engage with people at all levels –government, donor and community
- Passionate about maternal health
- Motivates team members to deliver high quality service and results
- Team player
- Self-motivator and able to motivate others to achieve results
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's and suitability statement as a single attachment.
- MSION is an equal opportunities employer and is committed to achieving gender balance within the organization.
- The subject of the email should be the POSITION TITLE/LOCATION and the CV/Suitability statement should be saved in the applicant’s full name. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Shortlisting will start as soon as we start receiving applications and deadline might be changed without prior notice.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (msion)
- Type: Nonprofit
- Headquarters: Block 223, Federal Housing Authority Estate, Karu Phase 1. (The street opposite Nigerian Customs Estate Gate); Abuja, Federal Capital Territory.
Marie Stopes International is an international non-governmental organisation providing contraception and safe abortion services in 38 countries around the world.Around the world, women trust Marie Sto...Know More about Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (msion)
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
10 Positions - Not Specified
4 Positions - Not Specified