Navitas Limited is an Australian owned public listed company. Navitas is an industry leader in providing managed campus services, pre-university and university pathway programmes for domestic (Australia only) and international students. Navitas conducts a wide range of activities in Asia, North America, Africa, Australia, Continental Europe and the United Kingdom. Navitas Colleges are modern and dynamic educational institutions committed to providing quality educational programmes and excellent student support in an environment that encourages students to achieve the best possible results in their studies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Student Recruitment Officer / Manager - Nigeria & West Africa (CANADA)
Functional Area: Navitas Group Marketing
Reports to: Operations Manager, Nigeria & West Africa
Overview and Objectives of the Position
- The role will significantly contribute to the day to day and strategic operations of the Navitas Nigeria & West Africa Office.
- Focusing on Navitas CANADA sales and marketing opportunities in a predominantly business to business environment, the Student Recruitment Officer / Manager will assist in the management, develop and implementation of the regional Strategic Sales & Marketing Plan.
- The role will enhance opportunities for new market development, market diversity and program implementation by providing a focus for more cost effective penetration, interaction and communication within the market and the distribution network through a Nigerian based sales & marketing function.
- The Nigeria Student Recruitment Officer / Manager will be based in Lagos and will aim to achieve the business objectives of each Navitas CANADA business unit active in the region with a direct report to the Operations Manager - Nigeria & West Africa.
- Operations Manager - Nigeria & West Africa
- Regional Sales Director - Europe & West Africa
- Marketing Directors and/or Marketing Managers, Navitas CANADA business units
- Navitas Nigeria Agents, Government and Institutional partners
Key Result Areas
Business Development (10%):
- Through market research activities identify demand for Navitas products & services in new and existing markets / regions.
- Assist in the development and/or improvement of Navitas products & services.
- Assessment of new and existing stakeholders (agents, government organisations, etc) within the region.
- Participate in market development activities including travel and promotion of the company’s products and services to agents (B2B), sponsorship bodies and potential students/candidates (B2C).
- Prepare sales forecasts through the analysis of market trends.
- Compile sales figures relating to market volume and share of market.
- Enquiry management - agents, students & potential clients.
- Develop an appropriate marketing strategy and manage implementation within new and existing regions.
- Promote the company, actions and products by undertaking necessary and appropriate liaison with various external stakeholders including both government and non-government agencies.
- Control the preparation and release of publicity in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Provide monthly reports on all aspects of marketing activity, including student recruitment targets, promotional activities, expenditure, competitor activity, market trends & issues.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts associated with Navitas products/services.
- Day to day management of marketing budget for the region and evaluate the effectiveness of products and strategies.
- Ensure agreed Salesforce / CRM strategy is adhered to at all times
- Ensure effective implementation of agreed sales and marketing strategy.
- Manage and coordinate the day to day operations of the Navitas CANADA team and regional staff (CANADA context)
- Provide administrative & logistical support when required.
- Work with Navitas Group Marketing, printers and others to develop promotional materials.
- Maintain and monitor stocks of promotional materials.
- Process requests for agency agreements with potential agents, in accordance with Navitas policy and procedures.