SHLS facilitators. They will also work closely with the mobile case workers ensuring proper and quality implementation of the Case management and other components of the Child protection programme.
· S/he will need to coordinate with the Case workers- mobile response and other relevant technical sectors, to ensure a rapid, proportionate and effective response.
· S/he will closely work with the child protection committee members to ensure that they are addressing child protection concerns within their respective communities.
· S/he will coordinated the monthly child protection committee meetings to ensure that they are addressing child protection concerns within their respective communities.
· Work closely with learning facilitators and Make referrals of the registered children in need of care and protection
· Ensure that children are followed up and receiving proper case management.
· Ensure that cases are prepared for case discussions/ case management meetings
· In collaboration with the CP coordinator conduct trainings for the partner staff, the ministry staff and other stakeholders.
· Ensure that all activities under his/her supervision are conducted so as to comply with the obligations of the IRC beneficiaries, staff and other stakeholders under his/her jurisdiction, in accordance system of quality supervision, including the CPiE minimum standard and SPHERE standards
Program implementation and development:
· Identify gaps in service provision to children admitted at the stabilization centres, with a special attention to UASC and proactively referring and advocate for those gaps to relevant in coordination with the CP Manager
· Together with the case workers, ensure vulnerability of the identified and registered children are responded to involvement of the community where appropriate ensuring the best interest of the child.
· Establish/maintain a regular system of project evaluation and progress monitoring, using both qualitative and quantitative indicators, data collection, feeding into program adjustments and regular reporting as well as advocacy and new programme development
· Coordinate with the CP sub sector (Coordination at the field level) in order to assure that adequate and children centered solutions are taken in consideration in the strategic planning of activities
Ensure the cases that are identified and registered are captured correctly and shared with the M&E officer.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· Technical diploma or degree in social work, human rights, or related degree preferred
· Minimum of 1 year experience of implementing child protection programs, preferable social work or case management, in humanitarian or development settings
· Demonstrated understanding of working with children and particularly vulnerable children
· Personal qualities: Team player, flexible, network-builder, able to handle pressure well and work in cross-cultural setting.
· Fluency in English and/or (other languages) preferred or required