At Ngcareers, we always look for young talents with passion and zeal to excel in their career. We are now looking to hire Content and Digital Marketing Intern- NYSC Only (2016 Batch B - Stream 2) to join our company. Successful graduates will receive training on content creation strategies and digital marketing.
- You will be responsible for creating students focused content
- You will be responsible for editing, reviewing and approving companies data
- You will be responsible for identifying and networking with content creators
- Develop your skills to become a full Content and Digital Marketing Consultant
- Growing our career related content database.
- Indentifying ways to harness existing content.
- Interfacing with and Managing new and existing content creators
Recommended Course to Learn: Python
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
The Ideal Candidate
- You MUST belong to NYSC 2016 Batch B - Stream 2 just leaving camp.
- We don't care about your class of degree, but we want people from a top university
- Graduates from a Federal university in Nigeria or Covenant or Babcock University will have a clear advantage.
- What's most important to us is your drive to be successful.
- Please note this is not a typical 9-5 job (you might be working remotely in your first few weeks and long hours sometimes)
- You must have strong negotiation skills
- You must understand the content creation process.
- You must be conversant with blogging and content management systems
- We don't ask you to have any experience, but we want you to be smart, focused and have a passion for Talent.
- You must be very technology savvy. Technology is what drives our business.
- Your communication skills must be excellent both oral and written.
- You must be very detail oriented
We are NOT process oriented. We believe only in results
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Victoria Island, Lagos
Nigeria's preferred career and employment site providing tools and insights for working professionals and graduates. With millions of monthly users and over 5,000 companies Ngcareers is the career...Know More about Ngcareers
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
6 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified