- Conduct site surveys and designs, installs, tests and maintains video surveillance systems, fire alarm systems, intrusion alarm systems and access control systems.
- Confer with engineers, customers, and others to discuss existing or potential engineering projects and products
- Design, install, maintain, and improve electrical instruments, equipment, facilities, components, products, and systems for commercial, industrial, and domestic purposes
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Direct and coordinate construction, installation, maintenance, support, documentation, and testing
- Activities to ensure compliance with specifications, codes, and customer requirements.
- Perform detailed calculations to compute and establish construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Inspect completed installations and observe operations, to ensure conformance to design and equipment specifications and compliance with operational and safety standards.
- Plan and implement research methodology and procedures to apply principles of electrical theory to engineering projects.
- Prepare specifications for purchase of materials and equipment.
- Supervise and train project team members as necessary.
- Investigate and test vendors' and competitors' products.
- Oversee project production efforts to assure projects are completed satisfactorily, on time and within budget.
- Prepare and study technical drawings, specifications of electrical systems, and topographical maps to ensure that installation and operations conform to standards and customer requirements.
- Investigate customer or public complaints, determine nature and extent of problem, and recommend remedial measures.
- Collect data relating to commercial and residential development, population, and power system interconnection to determine operating efficiency of electrical systems.
- Conduct field surveys and study maps, graphs, diagrams, and other data to identify and correct power system problems.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience in related field
- Possess minimum of HND in Engineering or Science related discipline
- Have relevant experience in Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio, AutoCAD & Microsoft Project
- Willingness to brainstorm with a dynamic engineering team
- Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to communicate in an understandable, polite and friendly manner, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a small business environment
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Systems & Communications Engineering Company
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified