NCR Corporation (NYSE: NCR) is a global technology company leading how the world connects, interacts and transacts with business. NCR’s assisted- and self-service solutions and comprehensive support services address the needs of retail, financial, travel, hospitality, gaming, public sector, telecom carrier and equipment organizations in more than 100 countries. NCR (www.ncr.com) is headquartered in Duluth, Georgia.
Position Summary & Key Areas of Responsibility
- This position reports/ works very closely with the Services Parts Operations Manager helping him manage day to day operational issues
- Co-ordinates and works on escalation, daily metrics, operational financials issues, internal reviews and daily tracker on various activities including ongoing projects.
- Works with remote teams to process customer orders which include order input, resolving order holds, and notifying customer of delays.
- Provides parts availability, order status, customer pricing and part number information to internal customers.
- Reports quality issues/concerns to appropriate personnel.
- Collaborates with other division subject-matter experts to uncover root causes of problems and assists with resolution.
- Generates reports, captures information, and records data using desktop tools. Work on understanding and evaluating vendors’ invoices be able to check discrepancy if any.
- Maintains a comprehensive knowledge of assigned processes and procedures.