- Providing preventive services
- Identifying problems in the earliest stages
- Overseeing interventions and referrals as a way to foster health and ensure educational success
- Will work to promote a healthy school environment.
- Beyond promoting health and safety for students within the school facility during the school day, they also encourage students to maintain healthy habits and behaviors when they are not in school.
- Will be responsible for identifying both actual and potential health problems, providing case management services, and collaborating with educators, school officials, students, and families to ensure students respond positively to their environment and develop normally.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Must be a qualified nurse with at least 3 years experience. Only nurses in Port Harcourt or willing to come for interview and relocate should apply.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Royal Girls' Academy
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting