Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
In furtherance of the objective of strengthening our management structure to take advantage of emerging opportunities, it has become imperative identify self managed, and very experienced individuals to meet the responsibilities inherent in the position below:
Job Title: Workforce and Training Manager
Workforce and Training Manager Designation:
- Technical Coordinator Primary Objective The Workforce and Training Manager is responsible for the management, delivery and implementation of a diverse range of programs related to training and development for contracted Essential Service Operators (ESO) and client staff to ensure the Remote Operations (contracted) workforce is ready for the challenges ahead.
- Manage a small team to plan, coordinate and deliver a range of training and development programs including, but not limited to specific Engineering and Technical training, apprenticeships and traineeships.
- Manage and coordinate the professional development for client Operations employees and promote and support training, OHS&E and compliance systems, standards and procedures
- Liaise with Employee and Organisational Services and individuals to ensure coordination of external training resources, training content, delivery and scheduling meets operational and organisational capability requirements.
- Supervise the development of training programmes
- Develop new clients and increase market penetration
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
Selection Criteria Essential
- Engineering Degree/ relevant experience in delivery of technical training
- Proven experience in leading the development, coordination, and evaluation of training delivery strategy and change management processes
- Highly developed business development, negotiation and management skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV's, with Job Title as Subject
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can send applications to email@example.com
About Michael Stevens Consulting
- Type: Private
- Headquarters: Lagos
Michael Stevens Consulting is an international Human Resource Development & Management Consulting practice firm, with offices in Lagos, Port-Harcourt and Calabar, as well as in Accra, Ghana....Know More about Michael Stevens Consulting
Employees said said they are "Satisfied" with this workplace.
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
17 Positions - Not Specified
1 Position - Not Specified