Global Talent Network (GTN) is a limited liability consulting firm in Lagos, Nigeria. Formed by human resources professionals in 2003, the company has a primary focus of providing consultation in human resources to organizations on a contractual or retainer basis.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- A SME is in need of an accounting/Finance officer, who will be responsible for maintaining the company’s financial, accounting, administrative and personnel services in other to meet legislative requirement and support municipal operations.
Please note the following as it relates to the key roles:
- Administer and monitor the financial system in order to ensure that the municipal finances are maintained in an accurate and timely manner.
- Assist with preparation of the budget
- Implement financial policies and procedures
- Establish and maintain cash controls
- Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger
- Monitor cash reserves and investments
- Maintain the accounts payable and accounts receivable systems in order to ensure complete and accurate records of all moneys
- Administer employee files and records in order to ensure accurate payment of benefits and allowances
- Administer the bi-weekly payroll in order to ensure that employees are paid in an accurate and timely manner
- Calculate employee salaries, deductions and contributions
- Enter payroll information into the computerized accounting systems
- Provide efficient and effective office management
- Perform other related duties as required