Bradfield Consulting Limited - Our client, is a leading IT Services company looking for an experienced candidate to analyze business operations, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and to project future revenues and expenses, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Provide accurate and informative reporting on the financial results of the firm that will enable effective management decisions.
- Ensure that there is an accurate and effective budget process in place to ensure sound financial control and reporting, and forecasting of financial results.
- Manage all tax activities for the organization and its employees.
- Provide internal and external auditing services for the business.
- Manage the accounting books and records of the organization and ensure that all financial transactions are accurate.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Problem solving, listening and learning skills and analytical thinking.
- Ability to report challenges and relevant information clearly and timely.
- Excellent organizational skills with an attention to detail (good at multi-tasking).
- Excellent interpersonal skills necessary to deal with customers and external contacts.
- Good organizational skills, ability to work and sometimes implement own processes.
- Excellent team-player.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.