Global Profilers is a Recruitment & HR Services firm specialized in recruitment in Africa; we are currently looking for a Brand Manager for our client who is a sophisticated lifestyle brand.
Brand Manager is to Reports to General Manager and CEO. He/ She is responsible for the creation, planning, development and implementation of business development strategy and ideas. Brand managers are concerned with creating a lasting impression among consumers and improving product sales and market share. A brand manager monitors market trends and oversees advertising and marketing activities to ensure the right message is delivered for their product or service. This role is a support function covering all business units which include but not limited to; Fashion, home goods and lifestyle, Arts and Interiors Businesses.
· Create, organize and host internal events to boost brand awareness
· Collaborate with external bodies and/or organization to host events
· Manage inquiry with regards event hosting
· Delivering events on time, within budget, that meet (and hopefully exceed) expectations.
· Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project
· Communicating, maintaining and developing client relationships
· Travelling to on-site inspections and project managing events
· Being responsible for all project budgets from start to finish.
· Create and execute campaigns to boost brand awareness locally and internationally.
· Ensure the brand is strategically positioned in the Local and International market
· Ensure that products, services and product lines are very familiar to current and potential customers
· Observe and monitor marketing trends and keep a close eye on competitive products in the marketplace.
· Collaborate and manage agencies which include but not limited to; Graphic, Media and advertising agencies
· Manage all public communication media
· Design, compile and publish monthly bulletin
· Manage the development and design of all websites and social media platforms
· Coordination and organize digital marketing campaigns
· Translate brand strategies into brand plans, brand positioning and go-to-market strategies
· Measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
· Monitor market trends, research consumer markets and competitors’ activities to identify opportunities and key issues
· Oversee marketing and advertising activities to ensure consistency with product line strategy
· Monitor and track product distribution and consumer reactions
· Brainstorm, create, develop and implement new and innovative growth strategies
· Proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
· Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations
· Plan, strategize and implement media publications
· Manage, train and track performance of marketing associates
· Create, Develop, plan and execute a strong CRM program.
· Promote the interior and art business unit through B2B and B2C marketing and sales
Research and development value propositions for that would attract sponsorships and investors.
Supervisory Responsibility: This position has direct supervisory responsibilities and serves as a coach and mentor for retail team (supervisors and associates) and buying assistant of the department. Work Environment: This job operates in a retail environment with merchandise displays and items available for purchase in inventory. Position Type/Expected Hours of Work: This is a full-time position, and hours of work and days are Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. This position regularly requires long hours and frequent weekend work. Hence requests may be made for weekend work as the business and events demand. Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel. N.B this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.