Teclab Management Services Limited is a Specialist Consulting Firm dedicated to Human Resource Services and Management, founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Chief Medical Advisor
Core Purpose of the Job
- To define the overall business strategy and direction of the organization. In addition to leading the overall clinical vision for the organization and provide clinical direction to the Health Management, Network, Product and Credentialing divisions.
- The position provides medical oversight, expertise and leadership to ensure the delivery of quality healthcare services.
- You are expected to contribute meaningfully towards team target achievement
- Keep abreast of emerging models in health care delivery; identify and define new and innovative strategies to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Entrench and constantly supervise Ambulance Inspection process and maintaining standards for both Health Management and Credentialing.
- Active engagement in business development opportunities to include presenting business and clinical capabilities to employers, legislative officials and other key constituents.
- Provide clinical guidance, support and education to the Clinical and Network Management organizations.
- Maintain a working knowledge of applicable National, State and local laws and regulations, and other regulatory requirements effective the medical and allied health staff.
- Provides leadership in the areas of strategic planning, strategy execution and implementation of care management programs.
- Oversees, directs and supports the rendering of medical management decisions that maximize benefits for customers while pursuing and supporting corporate objectives.
- Monitors effectiveness of management practices and productivity indicators using data such Acts as the primary liaison between administration’s entity and medical staff.
- Participates in professional organizations and represents the Organization in a professional, competent manner in the community.
- Demonstrates effective leadership skills of delegation, organization, and coordination of the intra-department activities and inter-department integration.