GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ECDP Supply Chain Program
Role Summary / Purpose
- ECDP-SSA is a 12- month program designed to develop entry-level talent for GE businesses across Africa.
- The program purpose is to build expertise and leadership skills in specific areas of finance. The program includes classroom and online trainings.
- Candidates will undertake challenging assignments and benefit of exposure to GE senior leaders.
- ECDP is open to recent university/college graduates
- As a valuable member of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members
- Support monitoring of construction and project management for the Calabar facility
- Engage with the business on operational start up planning for the facility including
- Moving of equipment into the facility
- Procurement of relevant equipment at the facility
- Set up of systems and processes working closely with other members of the project team
- Partner with leadership to execute and monitor community initiatives in Calabar
- Coordinate the ERP set up with the business from an operational standpoint alongside the Digital/IT teams
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical or Mechanical engineering with a 3.0/4.0 or 3.75/5.0 CGPA
- 0 - 2 years' experience in manufacturing or shop environment.
- Proficiency in computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite products
- Willingness to travel within your specified geographic region with occasional overnight stays depending on geography and business needs
- A valid NYSC discharge or exemption certificate will be required.
- Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in Nigeria
- Strong attention to detail ensuring timely follow-up and closure
- Clear, concise and articulate communication skills - verbal, written and listening
- Able to take on ad-hoc assignments and work flexible hours as required
- Ability to handle business sensitive information with the highest degree of integrity
- Good organizational and efficiency skills
- Experience working within a very busy environment where deadlines are clearly defined and must be met
- Ability to prepare and deliver effective presentations
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results
- Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set
How to Apply:
Interested and qualified candidates should
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Have difficulty applying via above button? You can Click Here to Apply
About Ge Nigeria
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Mansard Place Plot 927/928, Bishop Aboyade Cole Street Victoria Island P.O Box 54255, Falomo, Ikoyi Lagos, Nigeria
GE (General Electric) is the world’s Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. GE is organized...Know More about Ge Nigeria
Employees said "Its the "BEST" place to work".
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified