GE is the world's Digital Industrial Company, transforming industry with software-defined machines and solutions that are connected, responsive and predictive. Through our people, leadership development, services, technology and scale, GE delivers better outcomes for global customers by speaking the language of industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: ECDP Supply Chain Program
Role Summary / Purpose
- ECDP-SSA is a 12- month program designed to develop entry-level talent for GE businesses across Africa.
- The program purpose is to build expertise and leadership skills in specific areas of finance. The program includes classroom and online trainings.
- Candidates will undertake challenging assignments and benefit of exposure to GE senior leaders.
- ECDP is open to recent university/college graduates
- As a valuable member of our team, ECDP participants will receive many benefits including
- Challenging work assignments
- Business mentors
- Leadership training
- Essential skills training
- Functional training
- Opportunities to network with Leaders and other ECDP members
- Support monitoring of construction and project management for the Calabar facility
- Engage with the business on operational start up planning for the facility including
- Moving of equipment into the facility
- Procurement of relevant equipment at the facility
- Set up of systems and processes working closely with other members of the project team
- Partner with leadership to execute and monitor community initiatives in Calabar
- Coordinate the ERP set up with the business from an operational standpoint alongside the Digital/IT teams