- Prospective candidates should have B.Sc. in Electronics and Computer Engineering, from a recognized Institution with a minimum of 2ndClass Lower Division plus NYSC Discharge Certificate or Evidence of Exemption. SSCE/NECO/WASC/GCE O/L credit in 5 subjects including Mathematics and English is compulsory.
- In addition, must be a CISCO certified network professional and administrator. The B.Sc. degree must be a registerable with the Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN).
- All applicants must be ICT complient. In addition there will be IT proficiency testfor all applicants
- The Candidate must be a Team Player with a minimum of three (3) years post-graduation experience in the design, management and operationof robust 2-tier surveillance system including but not limited to radio back up link (Point to point), PVR back up system, Access control and CCTV System, Installation and troubleshooting network connectivity of surveillance cameras
Condition of Service
As contained in the University of Lagos Revised Conditions of Service.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications with 15 hard copies of their relevant certificates and credentials, with detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV) providing information on the following:
- Full Names
- Place and date of birth
- State of Origin/Local Government Area
- Home Address
- Present Postal Address
- Phone Number (Mobile)
- Nationality of Birth
- Marital Status
- Number and ages of children
- Secondary and Post Secondary Education (including dates of Institutions)
- Degrees (including dates /class and institutions) and/or other qualifications and distinctions.
- Statement of experience including full details of former and present posts
- Names and addresses of three referees
- Post applied for
Candidates should: Click Here to complete the online application and print out. The printed online application form along with the hard copies of the application are to be submitted under confidential cover with envelope marked “Post of Deputy Bursar, Unilag” addressed to:
The Deputy Register (Non -Teaching)
2nd Floor Senate Building,
University of Lagos,
In addition to stating the names and addresses of three referees, applicants should request the referees to forward references on their behalf directly to the above stated addresses.