StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Female School Administrator
- The job holder will be responsible for overseeing, organising and managing the administration, support systems and activities that will keep the school running smoothly.
- She will serve as the chief administrator of the school in developing and implementing policies, programs, curriculum activities, school facilities and budgets in a manner that promotes the educational development of each student and the professional development of each staff member.
- The candidate will commit to promoting effective engagement with parents and community stakeholders.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration: This includes the day - day running of the school such as: maintenance of buildings, facilities, & school vehicles insurance; ensure stationary and provisions are purchased as at when due, properly disbursed and accounted for; attend to artisans and answer all enquires directed to the school.
- Supervisory: Provide supervisory and management support to all staff of the school
- General Planning: Conceptualizes the broad goals of the school and plan accordingly to ensure that procedures and schedules are implemented to carry out the school program.
- General Coordination: Ensures that the school program is compatible with the legal, financial and the structure of the school system.
- Enhancement of Personnel Skills: Provides activities which facilitate the professional growth of the school staff and enhance the quality of the instructional program.
- School Objectives: Ensure the school complies with all statutory requirements.
- Provide professional development on a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to: (a) parent engagement (b) help teachers to communicate and work with parents and members to assist in improving achievement.
- Management Representation: Represents school management at meetings and events.
- Weekly activity report: a weekly report is expected from the person occupying this position.