Sahel Capital is a leading fund manager and advisory firm focused on West Africa with deep roots in private equity, financial advisory, management consulting, and agribusiness. When you partner with Sahel you benefit from quality financial and operational experience, broad industry knowledge, and a powerful network of global relationships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Field Enumerator
- Request for Proposal: Field Enumerators Baseline Study in the Nigerian Dairy Development Program March 2017.
- The Nigerian Dairy Development Program (NDDP) is geared towards improving the livelihoods of smallholder dairy farmers in Nigeria by improving the productivity of their cattle and integrating them into the formal dairy value chain in Nigeria. The Project also includes a nutrition component and gender component which are geared towards improving nutrition outcomes and promoting women empowerment in smallholder farming communities
- This project is implemented by Sahel Capital Partners & Advisory Ltd. and a consortium of other partners. The project seeks to boost the yields and incomes of smallholder farmers, increase nutrition outcomes and empower women involved in agriculture in Africa.
Scope of Work
- Sahel Capital and Advisory Limited invites proposal for provision of enumeration assistance during the conduction of a baseline study in Local Government Areas in Oyo State. We are seeking to engage firms with expertise and experience in data collection to assist in administering questionnaires.
- The study is expected to commence in the last week of March for a duration of 15 days.
- 10-page questionnaires will be administered on 800 smallholder farm households.