Equal Access to Knowledge Development Initiative (EAKDI) is a Non-Governmental Organization registered in Nigeria in March 2014, to provide access to education, information and human capacity development through the use of appropriate information and communication initiatives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Freelance Language Translator (English to Hausa/English to Hausa)
- Position holder is expected to provide translation services (English to Hausa/Hausa to English) of scripts for Hausa speaking audiences.
- Engage actively in the correct interpretation of literary meanings of terms or pronunciation of words for effective comprehension by the audiences.
- Ensure speedy and timely translation of scripts within timeframe without compromising quality.
- Carry out any related assignment that might be given to them from time to time.
- Any other duties as assigned by supervisor