Huawei is a leading global ICT solutions provider. Through our dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, we have established end-to-end capabilities and strengths across the carrier networks, enterprise, consumer, and cloud computing fields. Our products and solutions have been deployed in over 170 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Hosting Senior Manager - Value Chain Management
- Support West African hosting projects in terms of content delivery plan, key milestone assessment as well as project governance
- Collect and clarify customer essential requirements through Operation managers, and guide innovation center to deliver products as required by customer.
- Implement and manage the overall organization structure of Value Chain
- Pitch and Recruit High Quality Content Providers. Responsible for the increase in number of Content Providers for Traditional VAS and Digital Services
- Establish a strong relationship and integrity in the Entertainment Industry, create and implement channels of monetization of their works
- Support project teams (Operation & Promotions Managers), seamless management of overall project work effectively;
- Partner development and management of local partners partner maintenance, 3rd party service and content sourcing
- Establish a strong relationship with Regulatory bodies eg. Nigerian Copyrights Commission, Nigerian Communication Commission and align policies of regulatory bodies with Hosting Content and Operation Plan
- Be able to understand laws governing digital content used for operations.
- Should be proactive in crisis analysis that may arise in the event of policies/ law violation
- Effective communication with executive customers.