Marie Stopes International ia a Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION's goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services. MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 40 countries worldwide.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Knowledge & Documentation Manager
Document all MSION Project Implementation Experience:
- Managing the delivery of our knowledge management strategy, including the development and roll-out of a new intranet and collaboration tools.
- Managing our content owner community to ensure that content across our knowledge tools is appropriate, effective and timely.
- Coaching and training to help embed new ways of working across the organization, including curating and authoring online training materials for the new tools.
- Taking the lead in encouraging team members to share knowledge by ensuring they are aware of the knowledge management and collaboration tools available to support their work.
- Managing platform analytics, including reporting to senior stakeholders on the performance of the tools, and supporting content owners to utilize their own metrics.
- Working closely with the Global Information Services team to keep up to date with technology developments, and ensure we are using tools which best support our knowledge management objectives.
Share Evidence from MSION Project Implementation:
- Schedules, coordinates, and supports program staff in the writing, editing, promotion and dissemination of MSION technical documents, including reports, case studies, training manuals;
- Collects, documents, and writes success stories (and takes associated photographs);
- Researches, compiles and writes quarterly newsletters for the projects.
- Provides -related content and stories for MSI Websites and Open Door,
- Provides stories for the national website.
- Develops and writes press releases on MSION projects, events, etc.
- Creatively identifies areas in which MSION's technical communications can expand to address unmet need in the field, document our programs, and reach new audiences;
- Travels occasionally to program areas to document projects, lessons learned, success stories, and to develop field communication plans;
- Stays abreast of publication guidelines and protocols from MSI, DFiD, USAID, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and other donors.
Lead on Project Documentation Achieving in line with Donor Commitment:
- Collaborate with program manager to support program planning, implementation and monitoring
- Draft and/or prepare program reports, and correspondence as needed
- Illustrative activities include preparation, proofreading, formatting and editing of final programmatic and financial reports
- Write and compile program information and statistics for use by MSION.
- Draft correspondence to donors, NGOs and other agencies as requested
- Review to make input into operational SoPs for programmes operation.
- Prepare monthly regional factsheets for specific project indicators
- Work with RME Team to prepare quarterly/annually reports on required key indicators
- In collaboration with RME team identify and document achievements and accomplishments of project indicators against set performance targets
- Any other task allocated periodically by Team Lead.