At WFO Roedl & Partner, there is an opportunity to learn and grow. Join the team of professionals supporting and enhancing the business space. From supporting growing and ambitious organizations across the world to working in a friendly and supportive environment, we have carved a niche for providing excellence in all service areas. Innovation is in our DNA and that's why you belong here. Based on our recent expansion, we seek to recruit candidates to join our team of professionals in the capacity below:
Job Title: Management Accountant
- WFO Roedl & Partner seeks to recruit a Management Accountant, please find details below:
- Aid managerial planning and commercial decision-making tasks by providing appropriate financial information and undertaking related accounts administration.
- Be responsible for ensuring that financial information is provided in a clear, timely and accurate manner to support and influence decision making and satisfying all reporting requirements.
- Provide business data and analysis to managers within organizations to assist in business decision-making and control
Duties & Responsibilities
- Ensure the periodic review of the Company's financial activities and preparation of relevant performance reports.
- Ensure the proactive and accurate generation of relevant and periodic management reports to support management's decision making process.
- Liaise with Site Operations Teams, Vendors/Consultants and associated Company Personnel in achieving targets on turnover, profitability and positive cash flow.
- Review and evaluate financial model output to ensure compliance of bids with current policies and procedures e.g. margin measurement.
- Ensure proper capturing of transactions of all clients on-going contracts, accruals and prepayments on accounting software.
- Set up Jobs and Contracts on accounting software as and when due to ensure proper recognition, measurement and tracking of all revenue, cost and overheads associated with the contracts/jobs.
- Manage the credit process to ensure sound financial credit control.
- Provide proactive financial support in the shaping of job bids/quotes, with emphasis on profitability, revenue, cash flow and contractual obligations to clients.