Co-creation Hub Nigeria is a social enterprise committed to bringing together stakeholders from different walks of life to work collaboratively on solutions to social challenges facing the Nigerian society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Practice Lead, GovLab
- Co-Creation Hub seeks an experienced individual with strong working knowledge of the Nigerian public sector to join our team to lead our GovLab Practice geared to support the development and roll out of initiatives to improve public service delivery, citizen engagement & social accountability in Nigeria through the smart application of technology.
- The GovLab Lead will be CcHUB’s primary interface for government agencies, civil society and social innovators looking to improve the way citizens’ needs are met in Nigeria using technology.
- Specific areas of interest in the Governance space include public service delivery, open government, open data, extractive industries transparency & local government efficiency.
- This position requires a team player with leadership qualities, excellent marketing skills, a professional and positive attitude, organization and dependability.
Your responsibilities shall include the following :
- Identify critical governance priorities for the unit & initiate activities to stimulate solutions around the priority areas
- To plan, launch and manage innovation initiatives to deliver products to be utilised by government agencies, civil society & citizens to improve public service delivery & social accountability in Nigeria
- Research key governance issues to identify critical leverage areas around which GovLab should engage stakeholders and citizens
- Manage research & insights that drive solutions for the practice & its clients especially government agencies, civil society organisations & the general public
- Overall planning of activities, resources , budgets and operations of the practice
- Provide technical insights & networking support to governance ventures incubated at the CcHUB
- Develop a mentor network for the practice across the public sector & civil society and work with them to support incubated ventures
- Proactively identify engage & manage new partners with government, CSOs and donor agencies
- Lead in developing proposals for new governance projects to local and international funding organisations
- Work in coordination with senior management to set up a seed fund for governance ventures
- Prepare all required reports and maintain a comprehensive set of records on all activities