Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited started operations mid 1999 as a private enterprise known as Greenswealth Produce Nigeria. The company has since carried on business as a promotional products and corporate gifts purveyor and advisor. Greenswealth has a mission to partner with client organisations in the projection of strong, invaluable brands by providing innovative and quality products in the supply of promotional corporate gift items with emphasis on superior customer service.
The company has an urgent need to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- The procurement officer reports to the Head of Marketing/Production
The procurement officer does the following:
- Carries out market analysis to get the best purchasing deals
- Acquires goods at favourable prices by comparing prices of goods from different suppliers
- Analyses sales patterns and stays up-to-date on market changes that can affect the supply and prices of goods
- Liaises with local suppliers of goods to ensure a steady supply of required items to facilitate the company's production process
- Maintains an updated database of credible suppliers of all items needed by the company
- Constantly on the look-out for best ways to minimize the company's procurement expenses
- Works with business development and production department to determine items or materials needed by clients
- Maintains an accurate record of goods purchased, including costs, deliveries and inventories.