Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of these posts is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation ￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice, not chance.
This position exists to provide support at MSION regional offices on procurement, inventory management, fleet management Asset management, Administrative and HR Functions. The RAO will be a liaison officer between relevant units at the support office and the regional office.
This position exists to provide support at the regional offices on Procurement, Inventory management, Fleet and Assets Management, other Administrative functions, Corporate Services and HR Management. The RAO will be responsible for bi-weekly stock report on tally, fleet report, vehicle maintenance monthly report and in charge of procurement processes (from request to quote to issuance of PO).
The RAO will work in collaboration with the Regional Manager, Inventory and Asset Management Coordinator, Fleet Coordinator and the Senior Procurement Officer to coordinate activities of the PILAM unit in the Regions; and with the HR Manager and the Corporate Services Coordinator on their respective units’ functions.
A. Coordination of Procurement Processes
- Maintain Pre-Qualified Vendors List
- Treat all Procurement Request Form (PRF) in his/her region by sending out request for quote to vendors on the Vendors list, evaluate quotations, organise Procurement Committee (PC) meeting when required and manage issuance of POs
- Procurement above the region’s threshold will be forwarded to the Support office
- Send weekly Procurement Report
B. Fleet Management
- Manage the usage of the daily vehicle Checklist
- Manage the usage of the fuel voucher & Total cards
- Send monthly, the fuel receipts and maintenance invoices
- Maintain vehicles’ files at the regional office
C. Inventory and Stock Management
- Maintaining accurate records of stock movement in and out of the warehouse daily.
- Posting & documentation of all goods receipt and stock consumption as it happens on a daily basis
- Ensuring synchronization of all inventory postings at the Regional office with Support Office’s Central Store database on a weekly basis and as at when due.
- Carrying out weekly cycle count to determine Critical Stock consumption rates and interpreting same into the following reports:
- Critical Stock Report
- CPFR (Collaborative Planning, Forecast & Replenishment) Report
- Prompt treatment of all material requisitions and issuing of stock items to User departments, Outreach teams and Field officers daily.
- Maintaining GWP (Good Warehouse Practice) and HSE (Health, Safety & Environment) standards through:
- tidy shelving, racking system/ store arrangement,
- FEFO (First Expired First Out),
- FIFO (First In First Out),
- Stock Codification/ labelling
- Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) at all time
- Give monthly report on expired drugs and medical consumables.
D. Asset Management
- Manage the assets’ register
- Maintain records of assets’ movement and acquisition
E. Human Resource Management Support
- Support the HR Management Team as a liaison Officer between regional offices and the Support Office
- Manage distribution of work-tools to team members at Regional offices
- Collate Timesheet and other relevant HR documentation for transmission to the Support Office
F. Corporate Services & Other Administrative Functions
- Support the Corporate Services Unit (CSU) Team as a liaison Officer between regional offices and the Support Office
- Support Training and other Corporate activities at Regional and state offices with guidance from the Support Office CSU team
Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is an equal opportunities employer.