Marie Stopes International Organisation Nigeria (MSION) is a result-oriented Social Business, which uses modern management and marketing techniques to provide reproductive health care and allied services. MSION’s goal is to meet the needs of underserved Nigerians and dramatically improve access and use of a range of reproductive health services.
MSION is part of Marie Stopes International’s Global Partnership which is in over 37 countries worldwide.
The core responsibility of these posts is to use your:
￭ initiative ￭ energy ￭ persistence ￭ results orientation ￭ drive ￭ integrity ￭ enthusiasm ￭ commitment to personal development
To further MSI’s partnership mission: enabling individuals to have children by choice, not chance.
A. Support the Implementation of MSION Management Information System:
- Support the collation of monthly service statistics for all service delivery points
- Conduct monthly validation of service data for all reporting facilities in the database against the source document at the state level
- Conduct quarterly RME technical supportive visits to facilities to mentor facility record officers on use of routine data collection tools and to verify data submitted to the state offices.
B. Participate in Research Activities:
Assist in conducting research activities including the preparation and implementation of annual evaluations and special studies (e.g. baseline, impact evaluation, mid-term reviews). These may include to:
- Assist with drafting data collection tools
- Data collection, collation, and entry
- Training and supervision of data collection process
- Monitoring pilot studies, surveys,
- Data collation, entry, basic analysis, reporting and dissemination
- Collate regional factsheet data
- Collate regional success stories
- Work with RME team to develop reports, collate, and disseminate success stories and lessons learnt in Open-door, to internally and externally when appropriate
- Plan on-going day-to-day research activity within the framework of agreed monthly deliverables.
C. Support monitoring and evaluation activities:
- Ensure RME Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and guidelines are used at the state offices and facilities and inputs for updated when necessary are submitted to the support office
- Track and report project specific indicators monthly and reporting same to inform programmes, ensuring targets are met, flagging and explaining indicators that are off track
- Prepare monthly regional factsheets for specific project indicators
- Work with RME Team to prepare quarterly/annually reports on required key indicators.
- Identify bottlenecks in completing project activities and developing plans to minimize or eliminate such bottlenecks.
- In collaboration with RME team identify and document achievements and accomplishments of project indicators against set performance targets.