Syngenta Nigeria - As global demand for food and fuel continues to rise, we are dedicated to our purpose: Bringing plant potential to life. Syngenta is one of the world’s leading companies with more than 28,000 employees in over 90 countries. We work in a collaborative an inspiring culture where personal contribution is rewarded and growth and development are at the heart of our culture.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Representative
Job ID: 1700985
Locations: South East, Nigeria
- Achieve the revenue and volume targets for the assigned region.
- Execute the Go To Market strategy within the assigned region
- Ensure superior execution of Syngenta Marketing and Sales Strategy in the assigned region through distribution partners, retailers and sales executives.
- Build sustainable relationship and networks to drive Syngenta products to the end user.
- Promote Syngenta solutions with channel partners, key producers and influencers within the assigned Territory
- Regularly collect and report market intelligence and relevant value chain insights.
- Achieve the revenue and volume objectives for the assigned.
- Ensure the implementation of ‘in-store’ sales fundamentals in the assigned region, including distribution, coverage, visibility and retail pricing objectives.
- Develop and implement a trade coverage plan for the assigned region
- Develop and implement a regional operational plan with trade programs customized for the realities of the assigned region
- Coordinate and oversee distributor operations with an emphasis on achieving optimal inventory management.
- Submit of sales reports to the commercial operations lead in a timely manner
- Promote and defend the image of Syngenta and represent Syngenta in a professional, competent and ethical manner
- Manage the regional sales team by providing leadership that ensures proactive communication, fosters transparency and team work, setting of individual sales targets/KPIs, monitoring of the results, providing feedback and guidance
- Provide market intelligence input (trends, competitors analysis, constraints, value chain evolution)
- Ensure that all relevant Syngenta processes and policies are well understood and implemented by the sales team and, where necessary, by customers.
- Manage key accounts in the assigned region.