An indigenous company in the Oil & Gas sector has opportunities for hardworking, goal driven, focused, creative and qualified candidates, who can cope in a fast-paced environment, to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Production Engineer
Location: South-East, Nigeria
- Monitoring well performance, in order to provide production optimization recommendations
- Monitoring production and individual facilities on daily basis to detect any anomalies
- Recommending remedial actions for wells and facilities problems
- Integrating operational data into a format that can be used for operations
- Analyzing production data and recommending action plans to overcome production difficulties
- Planning and coordinating the optimization of wells, facilities and production systems to ensure that production is maximized and costs are minimized in line with good oilfield practice
- Collation and Interpretation of production data and preparation of daily operational reports
- Identify, evaluate and recommend remedial well work over to improve inflow performance through stimulation, additional and/or improved perforations.
- Managing interfaces between key stakeholders Including: production operations & maintenance, integrated activity planning & forecasting, petroleum technologists, well services, reservoir, facilities, and process engineers, aimed at production system optimization
- Leading and coordinating Daily Production Review meetings for real and short time optimization.
- Designing and optimizing artificial lift systems, including gas lift and electrical submersible pump system (ESPs).
- Collation and interpretation of production data and preparation of daily operational reports
- Responsible for preparing and implementing of all on-shift Health and Safety procedures
- Coordination of the morning production tool box/operations meeting