Teclab Management Services Limited is a specialist Consulting firm dedicated to Human Resource Services and Management. Teclab is Founded on a philosophy and style that has positioned her to consistently provide a reliable and effective work force as well as manage total overhaul, re-engineering and training services to her numerous clients since 2006.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sonographer
Purpose of the Job
- As a Sonographer, you’ll work directly with patients.
- Most of your work is done at diagnostic imaging machines in dimly lit rooms.
- Look at an unborn fetus in prenatal care, also imaging the abdomen, the breasts or the brain.
- Preparing patients, explaining the exam, performing the procedure and reporting the findings to the patient or a physician.
- Performing imaging and non-imaging cardiovascular evaluations, including exercise tolerance tests, holter monitoring, event recorders, electrocardiograms, stress tests, and trans esophageal echocardiography.
- Adjusting equipment and calming patient to eliminate test artifacts.
- Recognizing abnormal rhythms and immediately notifying Physician.
- Evaluating test results for clarity and accuracy; reviewing tests with peers.
- Maintaining patient charts, entering diagnosis and billing codes, logging data into patient information systems, and updating file systems for tests performed.
- Cleaning and sterilizing equipment and work space.
- Recognizing equipment malfunctions and readjusting equipment or writing referrals for repair.