The Nigerian Bottling Company Limited is one of the biggest companies in the non-alcoholic beverage industry in the country and is the sole franchise bottler of The Coca-Cola Company in Nigeria.
Our company serves approximately 160 million people by producing and distributing a unique portfolio of quality brands, bringing passion to marketplace implementation, and demonstrating leadership in corporate social responsibility.
Job Title: Spare Parts Store Clerk
Job Reference: SPSC/03/2017
Functional Areas: Supply chain
Department: Supply Chain
The Plant Spare parts Clerk reports to the Plant Storekeeper and the key responsibilities for the role are:
- Ensure availability of engineering spare parts in right quantity and right quality.
- Maintain quality Item record via effective inventory Management.
- Accountability and Security of inventory.
- Ensure Inventory Optimization through stock verification in own plant and NBC to ensure sharing inventory with plant who has stock.
- Make ordering of stock using system PRs for STOs and chasing STO delivery as may be assigned by the storekeeper.
- Ensure Quality and Quantity inspection of all incoming spare parts.
- Maintain Inventory accuracy with correct quantity check, correct classification, correct batch numbers, correct sub-packaging, correct labelling, updated bar code labels, correct posting of bin cards, on-line posting of transactions in SAP and correct stock reconciliation.
- Issue materials in active reservation at 100% strike rate to work orders.
- Receive spare parts returned to store with proper credit and debit.
- Ensure Quality of stock with correct storage arrangement, Appropriate Storage condition, practicing FIFO and Age analysis report.
- Attend prescribed training ensure maximum safety of personnel.
- Maintain effective communication with Maintenance, Finance and Central stores.
- Verify materials in transit against your plant and from your plant to enable them cleared within the financial period.
- Ensure timely posting of Stock cards and liquidation of manual transactions during Physical inventory or when system is not accessible.
- Ensure that all bar code labels are updated and pasted correctly.
- Ensure that the racks, bins and materials in stock are neatly and nicely cleaned and well arranged.
- Ensure proper handling of any other assignments /duties given by management.