We are an ICT firm in Lagos and need qualified candidates to fill this role. The main job is to meet an agreed sales target of our various services and products. You will drive the sales process from defining a sales strategy, identification of key prospects and execution and on boarding of clients.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Represent the organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making sure the customer is satisfied
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Ensure proposals, objectives, and deliverables maximize operating profit and revenue growth.
- Assist the Customer Service and Project Management teams in guiding secured new business and projects to successful completion.
- Liaise between the Customer and the Organization. Ensure an ongoing dialogue of effective communication so as to adhere to the collective business goals.
- Responsible for the establishment of realistic timelines and communication of said timelines to the Customer.
- Prioritize large deal targets. Determine the quality and the alignment within the segment strategy and strengths.
- Create and execute successful penetration plans.
- Guide internal teams in the execution of required commercial documents - NDA’s, MSA’s, Waivers, etc pursuant to new Contract business when appropriate.
- Collaborate with the Customer Services Manager in establishing and reporting KPI’s associated with the Customer needs.
- Establish and maintain customer pricing consistent with the organization’s objectives
- Develop a sales strategy for the assigned market that ensures attainment of the company's sales goals and revenue targets set annually
- Designing and implementing a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- Ensure the development and maintenance of a customer database
- Oversee the testing of new solutions/ services before implementation /go live
- Ensure adherence to customer service levels
- Meet financial targets across the different KPIs and other assignments as may be discussed with management
- Profiling of clients for default risks and other exposures
- Ensure complete documentation for all clients
- Provide innovative insights and make contributions and suggestions for product development
- Monitor the level of sales of the company.
- Analyse the effectiveness of the various sales.
- Must make strategies for boosting the sales output of products that are bringing loses.
- Check that all the pending orders are fulfilled and processed in the due time.
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Managing Director.
- All other assignments as may be assigned by your supervisor(s)
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Minimum of HND in sales, marketing or any other related field
- 3+ years of working experience
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or related position, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent written/verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Must have sound marketing expertise.
- Must be skilled in assessing the financial position of a company.
- Must be skilled to handle huge workload.
- Possession of additional professional qualifications will be an advantage.
- Strong knowledge and appreciation of ICT and e-commerce/payment industry – key operations, products and services, trends, development, challenges and issues.
- Strong knowledge of payment and e-commerce products and services
- Appreciation of key marketing and sales procedures – market segmentation/targeting, advertising etc.
- Excellent relationship and networking skills
- Excellent customer service orientation
- Good report/business writing skills
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Must be comfortable to contact and deal with all types of companies: small, medium and multi-national companies.
- Well familiar with the numeric data, for record-keeping purposes.
- Strong analytical capabilities; comfortable working with and presenting data.
- Must be skilled in organizing and scheduling different events.
- Ability to prioritize and work with deadlines.
- Ability to work well in both a team environment and independently.
- Ability to learn quickly and share knowledge and information.
- A friendly and energetic personality with customer service focus
- Ability to perform under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner
- Creative and invent new ways to promote old products, or come up with fresh ideas to contribute to the company's bottom line
- Able to meet and surpass sales target.
- Successful candidates would resume immediately.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
5 Positions - Not Specified