1. An opening of new bank accounts.
a. The monthly performance target for DSAs shall be 20 new customers with a minimum balance of N20,000.
b. A DSA must maintain a minimum of N1 million average balance for any month to qualify for variable pay.
2. Handling customer complaints
3. Maintaining and building relationships with customers
4. Create awareness for the bank's financial products
5. Monitor all customer queries and ensure timely response to all issues.
6. Document and maintain all records of sales activities and provide updates as per requirement.
7. Manage various documents for all sources effectively.
8. Perform other duties as assigned by the Business Service Manager.
Locations: We are currently recruiting mainly for our branches in the Southern parts of Nigeria: Abia, Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Imo, Akwa Ibom, Bayelsa, Benue, Cross River, Rivers, Edo, and Delta. All NYSC graduates interested in making sales a career should apply.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
· Good communication skills
· Critical reasoning ability
· Good relations & interpersonal skills
· Negotiation skills
· Good quantitative and computer skills
· Good problem-solving skills
· HND and University Graduates only
· NYSC graduates
· Age: Not more than 32 years
· Experience in the banking industry will be an added advantage