EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & CERTIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma from a recognized higher institution.
- Diploma in data management, statistics or another relevant discipline
- Minimum of 4 years data management experience
- Previous Monitoring & Evaluation experience
- Certification in data/information software such as SPSS, DHIS2, Stata, MS Access, MS Excel
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Highly skilled with computer usage and data management software
• Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data collection, data quality assurance and entry
• Demonstrated ability to work collegially with other technical staff, experts, and with counterparts from the public, private and NGO sectors.
• Ability to operate in a pressure-packed environment and to deal with variety of individuals from various socio economic, ethnic and cultural backgrounds
• Exceptional interpersonal communication, teamwork skills.
• Ability to conduct interviews, record findings and work without close supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English language.
• Ability to carry out 35%-55% travel within Nigeria
EngenderHealth provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, amnesty, or status as a Vietnam era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.