· Work with the team in planning, coordinating and implementing HSE policies, guidelines and procedures to ensure that the site’s objectives are met.
· Ensure all worksites are HSE compliant in regards to PPEs, Company policies and general safety standards.
· monitor, supervise & report - from start to finish any site with EHS High Risk Work (Working at Heights & Electrical Work) operations & ensure all EHS Risks are effectively controlled onsite
· Provide support to operations team in all aspects of safety, occupational health, safety and environmental issues.
· Collection & physical submission of onsite EHS Site Documents (i.e. Pre-Task Check, Risk Assessment, EHS Checklist, Toolbox Talk forms & others)
· Investigate and complete the process for close out of all Accident Investigation Reports and prepare/submit lessons learned and promulgate to the management.
· Provide support to the resources/department on the implementation of Company-wide HSE initiatives.
· Assist with developing HSE plans that comply with Company policies and procedures as well as client requirements.
· Track and provide regular HSE performance reporting to the Departmental head
· Support the development of work site HSE campaigns and good practices.
· Assist in ad-hoc HSE tasks as required.