The school principal acts as the chief accounting officer of a school, overseeing all aspects of its operation in order to meet the institution’s goal of educating children.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Sets objectives for students to meet, and develops a plan of action for teachers to follow in helping children achieve those benchmarks
· Work towards achieving excellent results in Maths and English in the Senior School Certificate Examination
· Meets with the school board members in order to discuss and develop policies and procedures
· Ability to drive a 21st century system of education in teaching, learning and evaluation.
· Develop a system of blend mix of Nigeria and British curriculum
· Integrate and develop students' entrepreneurial Skills
· Effectively develop strategies to project the image of school globally for productive marketing
· Develops objectives for extra-curricular activities to include the sports program
· Evaluates student progress in order to determine whether an educational plan is being effective. Makes modifications to the plan as needed
· Develop innovative strategies to raise funds for developmental projects and charity projects for the community
Min Required Experience: 10 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
APPLICANT MUST BE RESIDENT IN FESTAC, AMUWO ODOFIN OR AGO-OKOTA
* A Bachelor’s degree in education.
* A teaching certificate.
* Must work as a teacher for five to ten years. Preferably in English Language.
* Having a Master’s degree or doctorate in education can give one candidate an edge over another who has only a four-year degree.
* IGCSE Certified
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
•Possesses strong leadership skills, and has the ability to supervise others
•Has excellent verbal and written communications skills, to include proficiency in public speaking
•Is able to foster a team spirit so that everyone works toward a common goal
•Able to resolve conflicts quickly and efficiently
•Is unafraid to discipline students or teachers whenever the need arises
•Understands the laws of a particular community as they relate to education.