. Performs professional level duties related to Human Resources
· To ensure operational effectiveness and exceptional customer service to the employees.
· Administer compensation, benefits and performance management systems and recreation programs.
· Identify vacant roles, recruit, interview and select applicants.
· Allocate human resources, ensuring appropriate matches among staff.
· Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working condition wages and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
· Resolve staffing challenges such as under-staffing, disputes, firing, and administering disciplinary actions.
· Advise management on organizational policies such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment and recommend needed changes.
· Analyze and modify compensation and benefits policies to set up competitive programs and ensure compliance with legal requirements.
· Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational goals.
· Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, administering contracts and resolving work-related problems.
· Maintain records and compile statistical reports using personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
· Analyse statistical data and reports to identify causes of staff problems and develop recommendations for improvement of staff policies and practices.