We are seeking talented and passionate developers to create engaging custom user experiences across all devices and screens on a FULL-TIME basis.
- Participate in the development and maintenance of new websites and web applications
- GUI and graphics design.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Create site layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS/JS practices
- Top-notch programming skills and in-depth experience with JS, HTML & CSS languages and libraries.
- Develop scalable web applications from scratch primarily in PHP
- Perform complete testing of all web applications developed, engaging users as necessary
- Work on multiple concurrent projects in different phases of completion, from conception through launch/release
- Play a critical role throughout our rapid agile development life cycle and contribute to all aspects of design implementation and development to ensure high-quality code and compelling user experiences.
- Participate in discussions with fellow developers and in requirements meetings with the product team and customers
- Explore product requirements to determine scope, recommend implementation approaches and draft specifications
- Work with QA to identify and resolve defects
- Develop and implement a front line online presence by strategically positioning the company’s website content
- Manages the website by posting and reviewing contents. Also ensures content is accurate and timely
- Improving the usability, design, content and conversion of the company website
- Produce a consistent visual image on the company’s websites by promoting uniform fonts, formatting, icons, images, and layout techniques.
- Monitor and report on website traffic statistics on a weekly basis
- Application vulnerability testing and security enhancement.
- Documentation, application prototyping, algorithm development
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Other duties as required.
Min Required Experience: 3 year(s)
Min Qualification: High School
- Degree in Computer Science or related course is an added advantage.
- 3+ years web application development (mobile web skills is essential).
- Good understanding of SEO optimization practices for Google and Bing search engines a plus and writing engaging, SEO rich content for blog articles.
- Passion for designing highly usable user interfaces and keeping up with latest internet and design trends.
- Experience with Google Analytics, Omniture, etc.
- Experience creating basic graphics and logos for the web.
- Excellent written communication and verbal agility are necessary for cross-team collaboration.
- Experience translating business requirements into technical requirements and solutions; obtaining system requirements from internal and external customers through verbal and written communications to identify customer’s needs, requirements and issues, conducting surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, task and workflow analysis
- Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming and MVC design architecture
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Strong knowledge of the common PHP and web server exploits and their solutions
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Passion for best design and coding practices and a desire to develop new bold ideas.
- Proficiency and experience database administration using MySQL and other DBMS.
- Proficiency and experience in the use of common PHP based CMS and MVC frameworks.
- Not more than 28 years of age at the time of application
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- Ability to write technical documentation (specifications, proposals, documentation)
- Ability to implement pixel-perfect designs for web and mobile screens.
- Strong organizational skills to juggle multiple tasks within the constraints of timelines.
- A portfolio of several completed website/web application projects as well as other projects/designs. Kindly include links and/or screenshots in your application.
- GitHub account or similar with various projects is a plus.
- Must be resident in Lagos Mainland
- Successful candidates must be ready for immediate employment.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
3 Positions - Not Specified
5 Positions - Not Specified