Zintex Oil & Gas Limited, we deliver quality services and products to the petroleum industry through thoroughly trained professionals, equipped with the right tools necessary to succeed.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
- The Management Trainee Position is specifically for applicants who wish to develop their leadership and motivational management abilities in the context of the business of financial advising.
- As the trainee develops experience in the key skills of financial advising and shows leadership among their peers, they will have the opportunity to take on management and training opportunities and eventually build a team of advisors of their own.
- The position entails developing experience in the financial planning business through our professionally-mentored career development plan.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working alongside managers and accepting delegated responsibilities and duties with the goal of eventually becoming a manager.
- Work with other managers to plan and direct the work of the organization.
Help Set Policies:
- Evaluate work output.
- Receive classroom instruction in subjects related to their rotational experience.
- Attend lectures, watch guest speakers, and create projects, oral presentations, and take tests.
- Work in different departments to gain perspective, including marketing, sales, customer services, purchasing, merchandising, and personnel departments.
- Handle established accounts to gain familiarity.
- Achieve a passing score in all areas of the management training program in order to continue in the program.
- Participate with store management in interviewing, hiring, and training employees.
- Use company reports to analyze sales, gross profit and inventory activity.
- Identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- Report market activity to management by monitoring and analyzing competitive price lists and products.
- Work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and profitability.
- Adhere to guidelines of formal written training program.
- Attend periodic evaluations.