Imo International Health Systems is a provider of health services with the goal of enhancing the wellbeing of all individuals. We focus on reducing the healthcare risk of the community by providing quality services for the sick and encouraging preventive behaviors. Imo International Health Systems is a chain of hospitals that is established based on Public Private Partnership between Imo State Government of Nigeria and International Quality Healthcare Consulting LLC, a USA based healthcare organization.
Imo Health System is coming to town and we are inviting qualified professionals and support staff to become part of the change by applying for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Accountant
Report to: Administrator
Supervise: Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivables Personnel
- The Accounts Officer works within the financial unit to oversee the accounts payable and receivables of the company.
- Accounts Officer works with the clinics to ensure that the activities of the department are in line with financial standards of the company.
- The Accounts Officer works with the human resources department to process payroll and prepares payroll reports.
- The individual analyzes the finances of the company and makes recommendations for improvement.
- The Accountant will work with various accounting and operations personnel on process improvement and documenting policies and procedures.
- Responsible for preparing daily bookkeeping and bank reconciliation of the clinics
- Responsible to prepare cash flow statements, budgets and bank reconciliation statements.
- Prepare annual and quarterly audits.
- The Accountant must prepare biweekly and monthly financial statements
- Responsible for the preparation of other key financial analytical reports for management
- Responsible for processing accounts payable and accounts receivables for the company
- Responsible for enforcing company credit policy and ensuring collections are made accordingly.
- Responsible for working with Human Resources to in process payroll.
- Responsible for preparing financial analysis and communicate results to the Manager.
- Prepare sales, expense, vendor and debtors report on a weekly basis
- Prepare monthly accrual journal entries and reconcile accounts, working with various departments to resolve any discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly reconciliations for tax.
- Ensure constant auditing and maintaining internal controls set by company management.
- Responsible for month-end close processes, account analysis, and review of account reconciliations.
- Monthly management reporting plus ad-hoc reports.
- Daily analysis of the company's treasury position and sales summary
- Assist with special projects and additional duties as assigned
- Interact with internal and external auditors in completing audits.