Must be able to design develop and interpret lifting and rigging plans.
Shall have technical ability to determine the right materials for Lifting and rigging activity,
the ability to prepare material take-off for Lifting activity
and raise material requisition. LOLER & LEEA qualified (even part 1 is preferable)
Must be able to determine the right lifting and rigging tools and their safe usage to determine Weights of objects and take appropriate measures and layouts.
Design all lifts within and outside the company facilities:
- Review third party lifting design/plan
Achieve all lifting design/plan in company management system.
- Ensure safety of all lift. Comply with statutory regulations and organisational safety requirements
- Produce lifting designs/plan
- Ensure that lifting design/plans are understood by lifting team before lift.
- Work with the lifting team to ensure that lifting is carried out within design/safety window
LOLER & LEEA qualified (even part 1 preferable),
Ability to design software (like AutoCAD) will be an advantage.
Candidate should have minimum of 3 year working experience as Heavy Lift Engineer, 5 years minimum, within the Oil & Gas Industry and must have good interpersonal skills, self-sufficient and adaptable, confidence in site work situations and under pressure. HSE and people management experience.