· The Principal must possess a good honours degree (Bed/Med) from a recognized University.
. Min. of 48(forty eight) years
· He should be able to provide high quality leadership and administration that would drive the vision of the School and should be a proven manager of human and material resources.
· The right candidate should be able to provide a shift from managerialism to entrepreneurship to create a boost and momentum that will make the School sustainably solvent.
· The candidate should have knowledge of Nigeria and British curriculum
· Be a highly distinguished scholar of not less than fifteen (15) years’ experience in teaching and similar rank, with ability to provide academic and administrative leadership;
· Be able to command the respect of the national and international academic communities through his/her track records;
· Possess a clear vision for the development of the School and the realization of its mission;
· Demonstrate interpersonal and team building skills and the ability to strengthen the bridges between staff, students, other members of the School community and the School’s stake holders.
· Exhibit entrepreneurial drive and ability to create revenue yielding programmes to attract funds and mobilize other resources for the development of the School;
· Enjoy excellent physical and mental health; and
· Have demonstrable ability to establish and maintain partnerships with local and international government and non-governmental agencies.