· University degree in Law, Political Science, Social Works, Psychology or any other related field.
- 3 years’ experience implementing protection programming including experience in emergency or post-conflict project management.
· Demonstrated experience using international human rights standards in protection programming
- Good communication skills (written and verbal), cultural sensitivity, flexibility, ability to improvise, team player.
- Ability to live and productively work under stress and in insecure and harsh environments while maintaining a sense of humor
- Experience in working in remote and hard to reach areas with limited amenities.
- Knowledge of the local language will be an added value
· Strong computer skills require (word and excel).
Interested Applicants should send cover letter and resume in MS word with the position applied for clearly stated. Addressed to the Country Director, International Rescue Committee, Plot 902 Olu Awotesu Street, Abuja sent via Email to: IRCNigeria.Recruitment@rescue.org or hand delivered to the Maiduguri Field Office on or before 25th April, 2017. CVs will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only qualified candidates will be contacted.
IRC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. IRC considers all applicants on the basis of merit without regard to race, sex, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability