Biodiversity Preservation Center (BPC) Nigeria is a Non-governmental Organization and Not for Profit organization working in partnership with Local communities to conserve biodiversity within and outside Nigeria through in-situ and ex-situ projects, field biological researches, advocacy, training, road shows, schools conservation clubs, social and Nature Fairs.
The BPC Graduate Trainee Program is a great way for graduates to explore the various career opportunities offered by the diversity of Nature. It is an intensive 11-month program designed to groom young global talents locally and raise a new generation for nature conservation and thereby diversifying the Nigerian Economy. It is a combination of field and theoretical insights and a hands-on practical approach. Participants are bestowed with an extraordinary opportunity to learn all aspects of wildlife and natural environmental management and also firmly position them on the right path to career success.
Job Title: NYSC Volunteers
Location: Akwa Ibom State
- Biodiversity Preservation Center (BPC) Nigeria, is looking to hire graduates of the National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC) with agricultural and science disciplines.
- An ideal graduate must be hardworking and willing to learn. He or she must also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with challenges in field work.
Min Required Experience: 0 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
- Must be a graduate of a recognized University/Polytechnic in Nigeria.
- Must be a student of any of Forestry, Wildlife, Biological Sciences, Agriculture, ICT and Rural Sociology and Environmental Sciences.
- Persistent and results-oriented
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Kindly remember to write a brief introduction of yourself in the body of the email.