Assist to Hire is recruiting for fulltime Analyst-Service Level Agreement Management.
- Collate, analyze and provide input to guide ITO to optimal performance using trending, analysis and benchmarking capabilities
- Participate in the review of service performance at periodic service review meetings of ITO and IT Business
- Monitor trends in service levels and highlight concerns to be addressed by the ITO team and suppliers in the Continuous Service Improvement (CSI) plan.
- Collaborate with the SLA Manager to ensure valid changes in service level
- Generate and analyze performance reports and ensure the right insight and recommendations on underperforming services levels are brought to the fore.
- Participate in defining and maintaining quality measures to govern and control improvements in ITO SLA.
- Analyze, review and provide regular independent reports on service performance and achievement to EMTS upon request
- Participate in the review of third party underpinning agreements, SLA and OLA targets and metrics where necessary
- Identify, define, and implements CSIs and Collate feedback (improvement initiatives or issues) across all stakeholder groups accordingly
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- First degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
- ITIL Foundation Certification is highly required.
- Minimum of two (2) years relevant work experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite as well as a good knowledge about reporting tools especially using Microsoft Excel. Basic knowledge of HP BTO is an advantage.
- Ability to visualize or decipher patterns in trend and provide insightful feedback to support business decisions.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
Sorry this Job Listing has Expired
About Assist To Hire
- Type: Public
- Headquarters: Lagos
Assist to Hire is an employment social network connecting suitable employees with the right employers....Know More about Assist To Hire
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting
12 Positions - Not Specified