· Coordinating the resolution of raised floor equipment.
· Preparing physical facilities in line with industry best practices and Customer guidelines (ISO Standards and DCIM Standards).
· Managing and monitoring of power/cooling for the respective facilities.
· Implementing effective energy management schemes to reduce environmental costs related to fuel, electricity & cooling, with demonstrable reductions in costs.
· Conducting data centre and rack space planning including rack placement and floor plan design for existing and new data centres.
· Developing and Maintaining physical configuration plan for the infrastructure assets
· Manage and coordinate equipment install/moves and changes to all hardware.
· Manage, coordinate, install and conduct the de-installation of hardware equipment.
· Manage and co-ordinate the physical access control of the data centres and remote computer rooms in accordance with the agreed security practices.
· Manage, coordinate, install and maintain data centre cabling (Fiber, UTP, InfiniBand and other).
· Advisory and design of data centre facilities for both existing and new data centres that may be commissioned throughout the lifecycle of the contract.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND
· Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar position