- Oversee and administer the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
- Day to day diary management, Managing all forms of incoming and outgoing communication (phone calls, emails, faxes, etc.) on behalf of the MD
- Receive and analyze incoming and outgoing communication, submissions and reports; prepare and co-ordinate summary briefs and reports to the MD.
- Meet with individuals and others on behalf of the MD to discuss issues, assess and recommend various courses of action.
- Organize and facilitate meetings, conferences and other special events as required for the MD; coordinate agenda papers; attend departmental meetings; assist in minutes taking and participate in departmental discussions, as appropriate.
- Supervise the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
- Serve as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, suppliers individuals and clients on operational matters concerning the Office; Personal meet and greet of the corporate visitors including customers and supplier.
- Perform research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepare letters/correspondences and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Oversee and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the MD as well as maintaining office equipment
- Provide assistance and support to other departments in problem solving, project planning and management; development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by the MD
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
- Experience in managing existing business through distributors, large retailers and small independent stores.
- Able to work flexible hours and days
- knowledge of nationwide distribution (through perfume / cosmetics / fashion / accessories / interiors / homeware etc) is a PLUS
- Willing to undertake international travel as required.
If any company or recruiter demands money from you, please report to us immediately. View how to detect fake recruiters/companies Here
About Eximio Consults
Some Similiar Companies Currently Recruiting
➝ View More Companies Recruiting