· Assist in providing technical support to end users of IT network infrastructure
· Assist in ensuring the prompt resolution of escalated faults and requests from the call center and help desk. Act as the second level of support for escalated issues.
· Maintain relationships with third-party vendors and ensure that agreed SLAs are achieved.
· Assist in setting up and maintaining network management system tools to ensure network devices are constantly monitored.
· Assist in setting up and executing technical test plans for device modification, new deployment, and upgrades.
· Assist in monitoring and troubleshooting network infrastructure (LAN, WAN, routers, cabling, etc) related issues and requests down to the last line of support before escalating to third-party vendors.
· Maintain an accurate and up-to-date record of escalated issues and resolution status (i.e. a detailed maintenance schedule).
· Monitor infrastructure performance and recommend adjustments to ensure optimal response time to the Manager, Network Infrastructure Support.
· Liaise with the help desk to ensure infrastructure related incidents are resolved efficiently and in a timely manner in compliance with Service Level Agreements.
· Liaise with relevant unit/ team/function in carrying out all relevant activities.
· Attend team/divisional/departmental meetings as required.
· Provide guidance and manage the performance of subordinates (where applicable).
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Not Specified
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Minimum of Bachelor’s degree or HND
· Minimum of 2:2-second class lower
· Knowledge of troubleshooting
· Network Infrastructure (LAN, WAN)
· Minimum of 2 years experience