· Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy.
· Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities.
· Assist in compiling project charter including projecting project scope, problem statement and goal statement.
· Assist with project planning in line with recommended tool sets.
· Track project activities and compliance with planning guidelines and project plans.
· Co-ordinate input and maintains plans throughout project life cycle.
· Gather project status and assist in providing with up to date information on all projects (where applicable) to Project Manager.
· Track and monitor identified risks and proactively escalate risks in accordance with related escalation rules (where
applicable) and procedures.
· Measure progress per work stream and team members against weekly targets and deliverables.
· Schedule and track quality assurance reviews and assist with formal project success reviews.
· Organise and facilitate project meetings, sessions and workshops and document minutes of project meetings, weekly reports or any other reports identified as relevant to the project.
· Prepare and circulate project status update reports.
· Assist with negotiating and administering supplier contracts and service level agreements and build good working and professional relationship with suppliers and subcontractors.
· Provide insight into essential project metrics, monitor and execute SLAs to stakeholders.
· Foster active collaboration and relationships with employees across all levels and divisions in line with Clients VB and values.
Min Required Experience: 2 year(s)
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· First degree in any related discipline
· Fluent in English
· Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialization; with experience with working with others
· Experience working in a medium organization
· Project Management – PMP
· Business writing skills
· General management skills
· Presentation skills
· Report writing skills
· Effective time management
· Process mapping