· Be responsible for initially processing and filtering the data
· Generate and issue the daily, weekly and monthly report
· Analyze the data to confirm whether performance criteria is fulfilled
· Generate reports for any ad-hoc requests from management
· Support SLA manager in creating dashboards and maintain all the historical data for future reference
· Act as a focal point for any tool issues and follow-up with tools support team for resolution
· Follow up the issues for improving Service performance.
Min Required Experience: Not Specified
Min Qualification: Bachelor's Degree/HND
Desired Courses: Not Specified
· Working knowledge of MS Office with more focus on MS Excel.
· Good analytical skills and should be able to work with large amounts of data.
· 4 Years University degree in technical field or equivalent experience