Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Assistant - Technical
- To coordinate and plan the day to day activities of DST through the approval of DST Coordinator and Workshop Manager
- To receive complaints/tickets from Fan Milk Exclusive agents, MDCs and Admin units nationwide and update all on completion of repairs and maintenance via Navision
- Carry out all necessary correspondence in relation to achieving the departmental goal.
- Oversee the activities of the Lagos Technical Store.
- Prepare reports on daily, monthly and quarterly bases
- Assist DST Coordinator and monitor the departmental financial system in order to ensure that the finances are maintained in accurate and timely manner
- Managing the department’s float and the office supplies and consumption
- Coordinate the activities of the drivers
- Coordinate all forms of correspondence in the department
- Keep records of all the Fan Milk assets nationwide and submit status all time.
(IPE Factors: Impact & Innovation)
- Ensure that complaints received through the customer care units via Navision from Exclusive and MDCs nationwide are forward to DST Coordinator and followed up and feedback is given to stakeholders.
- Ensure that proper correspondence with the outside station teams, in other to give prompt attention the complaints from the team at Ibadan, Aba, Benin, Kano and Abuja.
- Ensure proper documentation of report(s) done.
- Ensure that all outside station trip by technicians for jobs are coordinated and reported.
- Assist in assigning jobs to contractors, and the follow up till completion.
- Ensuring that all safety standards are kept in the workshop and its environs.
- Keep all the materials used for repairs and project by the team.
- Documentation of all reports, repairs and expenditures by the team.
- Report return(s) jobs to the Workshop Manager.
- Communicates and encourages reporting of poor temperature from a cooling plant.